Data visualizations, whether small and concise as found on Grant County Trends, or others telling a much larger story, are ways of organizing and showing data so it’s easier for everyone to understand.
This web page is an index of current data visualizations - click titles to view. As we come across anything new and relevant, we'll post them here, as well as mentioning them in the periodic emails we send when the Grant County Trends Blog is updated.
Don't miss an update - subscribe here.
Each of these automatically update at different intervals so check back to see how things have changed.
- Totals: ages 65+, disabled, and type of insurance
- Shares: diabetics, smokers, HIV, and obese
- Author: Association of Washington Cities
- Overall and child rates for every U.S. county
- 2018 and 2020 (projected) rates
- Author: Feeding America
- Households responding online, by mail, or by phone
- Filters include state, county, and city
- Author: U.S. Census Bureau
- State and county for 2019 and 2020 YTD
- By supersector or industry sector 3-digit NAICS
- Author: Jeff Robinson, Washington State Employment Security Department